Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Be Productions Scam

hey scott, i'm sorry to hear this news and i will definitely be looking into it. my affiliation with Be. is simple...I'm trying to get my celebrity young actors camp marketed to acting schools and companies like Be, JRP's, local acting schools, ETC. But in no way am I contracted with any of these companies or schools. i honestly look for talented young actors at these appearances i attend and invite them to my LEGITIMATE summer camp in Hollywood. www.theyoungactorscamp.com
thank you for detailing the situation and caring enough to inform me of this unfortunate situation.
sincerely, Adrian R'Mante

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adrian R'Mante is supposed to be at the next Be Showcase (5/31 /Emeryville) to coach kids as they prepare to deliver their monologues. Wonder if his conscience will permit him to follow through?

Unknown said...

And apparently his conscience didn't permit him because he chose not to work with Be production May 31st!! Let's be positive OHara because the truth is the only ones who lose hear are the kids...and that's truly sad!

Gonna Be Productions Scam said...

Adrian,

Your right,the kids like my son were the one's that lost out the most..and when you think about it,at about 500 at least kids at $1,500 to $3,000 or so..means Be took in somewhere between 1.5 to 3.0 MILLION--where did the money go? I was taken..and it looks like they took advantage of you as well...sso sad..