Saturday, June 26, 2010

Update on the law suit

Ethan Prestion (the attorney Handing the lawsuit) sent a letter to parents dated Weds. 6/23/10. The letter detailed a update on the current suit. Due to attorney-client claim on the letter,I cannot post the letter. There is a link that you can go to:
http://www.archive.org/download/gov.uscourts.cand.218362/gov.uscourts.cand.218362.93.0.pdf

This link is the latest amended claim. Mr.Preston did request in the letter that if you have not sent these to him,he would appreciate if you were able to provide a copy of your contract with Monterey or if you have a copy of your credit report which reflects a derogatory entry by Monterey. They are also interested in speaking to anyone who made direct payments to MTS Holdings Group,Inc. They also went by My Talent Services (as noted in this blog). Also if you have not sent Mr. Preston your contract with Be., LLC, please do so.

Remember,the amount of money many parents and I were out,was substantial. Someone took advantage of all of us and our children. If you can,please help Mr.Preston and all involved send a message out,that what was done to us was not right,and will not be tolerated. I know it seems the wheels of justice are going slowly,but at least they are still running. Please contact Mr. Preston if you can help out,if not for yourself,maybe for someone else.

Thanks

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not aware that a class action lawsuit took place and I wish I was part of it. My credit was not great before this, but now it is worse with the Monterey claim on there. It actually shows up more than once since it was "sold" to a collector. Is it too late for me to be part of this or to help get refunds and corrections on my credit report?

Unknown said...

OMG!!!
I am a victim too!!
The "Be Productions" took advantage of me and my son's good faith!!
I also lost much more than 3000 dollars because I sign up my son with these liars!! As a single mom, I went through so much...
Definitely contacting the attorney this week. Hoping I can still help and be helped!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Scott, Jack, and everybody else...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what is the current status of the class action lawsuit, I submitted paperwork to be a part of it but have not heard anything in months

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gonna Be Productions Scam said...

I have heard that it's still currently in the courts.

Anonymous said...

My family and I are victims as well and We would like to know if the lawsuit is still going or the have completely stopped caring?

Anonymous said...

That Sean Casamento was apart of this doesn't surprise me. He's back in the used car business but this time pedaling empty cyber space to other car dealerships for Hearst Media. This guy's father must be rolling in his grave! Shame on you, Sean Casamento and to Hearst for giving you an actual job!