Monday, June 15, 2009

Be Productions/My Talent Services left Tarzana!

Wow..here's a shocker..Be/My Talent Services is no longer in Tarzana! Please see the e-mail I was sent today. I guess they are working out of Eric's or Barry's house or garage!


Re: BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
...
[Chat now]
Hello Scott,

Well my husband & I took a ride down to the Tarzana office here in Los Angeles this morning and they are no longer there and there are no signs posted. The parking lot is closed, gated & locked. There is also a key lock box is hanging from the door. It is like they NEVER EXCISTED!!!

So there ya go! LA is CLOSED with no notification to me or anyone else as far as I know!!!

So this is what I have so far. Will keep you posted on my progress, as I hope you keep me posted with anything you receive.

Thanks -
--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Scott and Maribel wrote:

> From: Scott and Maribel
> Subject: Re: BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
> To: "> Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 7:15 PM
> Thanks so much..I will look
> forward to hearing from you. I appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>
> From:
>
> To: Scott and
> Maribel
> Sent: Sunday,
> June 14, 2009 4:13:42 PM
> Subject: Re:
> BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
>
>
>
> Thank you for all the information. My husband is
> going down to the offices tomorrow to take pics of the
> building and any signs that might be on the outside. I
> will forward them if there is anything to be seen.
>
> Please let me get a more info here before I post my
> e-mail.
>
> >
> --- On Sun, 6/14/09, Scott and Maribel
> wrote:
>
> > From: Scott and Maribel
> > Subject: Re: BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
> > To: > > Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 7:38 AM
> > It
> > would be great and helpful, if we were able to see a
> picture
> > from the
> outside of their office,showing it was shut down.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Scott
> > ps. let me know if you want me to post your e-mail on
> my
> > blog.
> >
> > From:
> > > > To: Scott and
> > Maribel
> > Sent:
> > Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:51:35 PM
> > Subject: Re:
> > BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA
> > OFFICES
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > A parent from our acting classes today actually went
> to the
> > office in Tarzana this past week because they were
> not
> > answering the phones and they were in the process of
> moving
> > to a "new location". Obviously, per
> the
> > e-mail we received today, it is up for a vote
> where!!!
> > And the e-mail is from "My Talent Services"
> NOT Be
> > Productions. So they are going under a new
> name.
> >
> > I did see your blog, that is how I got your e-mail
> > address. This is just crazy!
> >
> > What is your experience with Monterey Financial?
> >
> > Thanks - > >
> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, Scott and Maribel
> > wrote:
> >
> > > From: Scott and Maribel
> > > Subject: Re: BE. PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
> > > To: > > > > > Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 3:30
> PM
> > > > > >
> > > Thanks for your imfo. Is this in reguards to
> their
> > > office in Tarzana. I need to answer my
> credit
> > card
> > > dispute,and would like to be able to comfirm that
> they
> > no
> > > longer exist there. Your help is greatly
> > > appriciated! Have you seen my blog yet?
> > >
> > > Be Productions with Eric Desando
> > > and Monterey Financial want to take your money
> and
> > > SCAM!
> > >
> > >
> > > thanks again so
> > > much,
> > >
> > > Scott
> > > > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > From:
> > > > > > To:
> > > arthur0424@sbcglobal.net
> > > Sent:
> > > Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:13:53 PM
> > > Subject: BE.
> > > PRODUCTIONS - LA OFFICES
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello - We JUST found out that Be is no longer
> in
> > business
> > > here is Los Angeles either. I immediately
> called
> > my
> > > bank & stopped the auto deduction from my
> account
> > for
> > > Monterey Financial. As it is Saturday, we
> can
> > not
> > > consult with an attorney as of yet. But
> your
> > input
> > > into the steps on how you dealt with them would
> be
> > greatly
> > > appreciated. As our heads are still reeling
> at
> > this
> > > point. I am considering
> compiling all the Los
> > Angeles
> > > parents together and filing a class action law
> suite
> > if they
> > > actually did not go
> > bankrupt.
> > >
> > > Thank you for your blog. If it
> > > wasn't for the information we received
> from
> > the
> > > website, you would actually think they were still
> in
> > > business, as the "gonnabe.com" website is
> > > still intact and looks as though they are
> business as
> > > usual.
> > >
> > > Your time & help is so appreciated!
> > >
> > >

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dam. thats seals it for me.
I've planned to go down there myself as well. I still might just to see it for myself. I knew it, but didn't want to see it just yet. dam.

Anonymous said...

last weekend a rep from Rising Stars made the announcement that Be was closing up shop. My wife reported this to me. She was there and spoke up and questioned the lady. A few parents, if not all, want to do something about this, but i'm sure not everyone knows exactly what to do. So we've colllected a few names to group ourselves together to go fight this. But if anyone here is already doing this, than maybe we can add our numbers to yours. Let me know . I've been spending a lot of time trying to find out over the internet of any existing lawsuits but can't find any.
Also I posted up a blog, which is basically a cut a paste of info off the BBB. Feel free to add technical info to it as we go along. I'm new to this blogging so hope it works. Maybe there's a govt site that can show us this?
Anyone know how to find out if the LLC still legally exists? See their offices may be closed and their phones down, but on paper they may still be exist. THIS IS IMPORTANT cause time is of the essence.

Anonymous said...

if anything , something could be organized to show up at their next 'illegal' recruitment presentation to inform the next possible victims to stay away. This is something the parents could actually see for themselves right away that very moment they walk in the door.