Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Upset Parent..When will this stop?

RE: Citti Bank Gave Us Our Money Back! Questions!
...
[Chat now] N
View
To:

hi everyone
I'm sick of Bee now, and Montrey Financial keeps calling me asking me for money. I explained to them that I have never had any services from the Bee company, so why should I even pay?! I spoke with Liz who is working with Bee and I explained to her everything, I told her I wasn't recieving any services and when I signed the contract after 2 days I had an apointment with Angelo, my talent Director and he made an apointment for us so that he could make a profile for my girls on the Bee website. After the 2 days when I went to Emeryville, the door was closed and no one was answering the phone. After that I was trying to contact them from the time that I signed the contract until now, but unfortunatly it was a scam biz and the phones were disconnected and there was a lot of drama after this. They Should be ashamed of stealing peoples money and lying to us and our children about a great oppurtunity. Now Montrey Financial keeps calling me everyday asking for money and threatening to put me in the Collection Agency which make no sense. Liz said she would call me back but she didn't, and wasn't responding to any of my calls. I got her cellphone # from someone, called her and she said that : "Unfortunatly you signed a contract and you MUST pay, I also can't do anything about Montrey Financial, they will kep calling you until you pay Bee and they will put you in a Collection Agency if you don't pay."

no service. no showcases. no auditions. no answers. NO WORKERS! no office. no response to phone calls. This is a crazy scam biz SHAME ON ALL OF THEM! I don't know how to stop them without ruinging my credit and bothering/threatening me everyday.
PARENTS, PLEASE SUPPORT EACHOTHER, BEFORE OUR CREDIT GETS RUINED, WE SHOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM ASAP. thank you all of the parents and respond back to me.

No comments: