Monday, May 18, 2009

Be Productions Another Satisfied Customer

Author: Fighting back
I am taking action on Be Studios / Be Productions in San Diego as I am very displeased with the memebership and services. I purchased the 'Superstar' package for my eight year-old daughter which is good until she turns eighteen. Who knows if they will be around for another ten years judging by the numerous complaints on the company. I tried to cancel in writing via email to my talent director but no response. I sent a letter via USPS for follow up. I also sent an email to the main office in Emeryville but still, no response. This is not ethical business practice and I am taking action. If there are other parent(s) out there that would like to ban with me, I would love to hear from you.

see this link:
http://www.shamscam.com/be-productions-san-diego-a39.html

No comments: