Thursday, December 24, 2009

Watch out..they are everywhere

Sent to this blog:


Wendy has left a new comment on your post "Be Attacks Texas/Austin was the last HIT!":

I'm glad that I read this blog. I took my daughter in for an audition in San Francisco back in October to audition for Adrian R'Mante TV Commercial and Network. We never heard back and I just got a call today from Anthony with the number 408******* saying that my daughter got chosen to be part of the Adrian R'Mante network. I didn't pick up and he had left me a voicemail. Before I called back, I researched it and found this blog. I called him back to see what he would say and he said that 30 kids were chosen to be part of this network. They would work 2 days with Adrian and the other days with other stars. I asked him how much it cost and he said, packages start at $750. I told him that I would have to discuss it with my husband, but seriously, there's nothing to discuss. I'm not calling him back. Be careful out there, they're back in Northern California.

No comments: