Friday, June 26, 2009

My Talent Services-Upset Mom-Will this ever STOP!

RE: FW: Refund Request
...
[Chat now] Julia <@cox.net>
...
View
To:debram@mytalentservice.co

Debbie,

To recap the telephone conversation we just had ---.

You at first mentioned that you do not work for BE Productions, and that you
cannot obtain a copy of my contract, and that you felt that ALL services are
still available. However when I insisted that the contract promised a TV
show per year, and that a year has passed without one, and that I would send
a copy of my contract only to my credit card company, then you stated you
will get a copy from BE Productions. So you are the same company - or, at
the very least, affiliated.

When I mentioned the TV show, you said this was on hiatus, to be resumed
when the economy gets better. How can this happen when BE Productions is
out of business? When will that be and with what production company???

So within a 10 minute conversation, I observed you lie and contradict
yourself. As I mentioned to you on the phone, can't you see what swindling
scam BE Productions was to bilk hard earned money from many, many
hard-working parents?

The main "service" I was promised and have not received is a TV show a year,
and therefore a refund is warranted as "services not rendered."

I tried to give you an opportunity to do the right thing and refund my
money, but since you refused and said it was not an option, I will have to
pursue other avenues.

Sincerely,

Julia



-----Original Message-----
From: debram@mytalentservice.com [mailto:debram@mytalentservice.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:16 PM
To: Julia
Subject: Re: FW: Refund Request


Good afternoon Ms :

I am sorry that I missed you this afternoon when I called you.

I would like to know if it is possible that you call me directly at
310-433-1396. That is my direct cell phone number. I have that with me at
all times. My office hours are Mon - Fri 10:00 to 5:00 pm.

I was informed that you would prefer I email you, but I believe in this
situation a phone call would be more effective. You are more than welcome to
record all calls.

Please let me know when it is convienient to call you and we can set up a
time.

If I don't hear from you today, you and your family please have a faboulous
weekend.

Thank you
Debbie Mendoza
debram@mytalentservice.com
310-433-1396 direct cell phone
310-282-9906 office


On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:18:27 -0700, "Julia Williams" <@cox.net>
wrote:
> Debbie Mendoza,
>
>
>
> I am disappointed that I have not heard back from you in 2 days. You now
> have 2 days to confirm my refund, or else I will pursue legal actions!!
>
>
>
> Julia
>
>
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: Julia [mailto:@cox.net]
> Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:31 PM
> To: 'debram@mytalentservice.com'
> Cc: 'lizb@mytalentservice.com'; 'martinh@mytalentservice.com';
> 'cristinal@mytalentservice.com'; 'erik@idtalent.com'; 'barryf@gonnabe.com'
> Subject: RE: Refund Request
>
>
>
> Newsletters and showcases are just minor accessorial services promised at
> the time I signed up; I would never have paid $2995.00 for those items.
> It
> is the guaranteed TV show jobs a year that has not been fulfilled. I do
> not
> wish to continue anymore discussions with you that lead to nowhere. I
> hope
> your next email to me will confirm my refund. Remember, if I do not
> receive
> my refund by 6/25/09, I will have to pursue further legal actions.
>
>
>
> Julia
>
>
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: debram@mytalentservice.com [mailto:debram@mytalentservice.com]
> Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:36 PM
> To: Julia Williams
> Subject: Re: Refund Request
>
>
>
> Good afternoon Ms
> Thank you for your responses.
> Sorry, my mistake I didn't see your sons name in the email.
> I am going to bring your email up at our next office meeting. It seems
> that
> you are receiving services and the newsletter of updates. In the last
> newsletter it states that there will be a showcase coming in your area
> soon.
> Please stay tuned for updates.
> As to your request of a refund I will get back to you soon.
> Enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you, Debbie Mendoza
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
> _____
>
> From: "Julia
> Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:17:44 -0700
> To:
> Subject: Re: Refund Request
>
> See responses below. If I do not receive my refund by 6/25/09, I will be
> forced to take further legal action.
>
>
>
> Julia
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: debram@mytalentservice.com [mailto:debram@mytalentservice.com]
> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:56 PM
> To: Julia
> Subject: Re: Refund Request
>
>
>
> Good afernoon Ms
>
>
>
> I have a few questions that I would like to ask of you and your family. I
> am
> sorry there so many questions but we want to investigate and address your
> concerns as soon as possible!!!
>
>
>
> 1. What is your child/ren name? It's in my email below - if you have read
> it. READ IT.
>
> 2. Did you attend the Boot Camp classes? Was waived per talent director -
> Therese Manalo and Jo Anna Coleman.
>
> 3. Have you attended any of the showcases that have been offered in your
> area of preference? Yes & No. The office in my area of preference (Santa
> Ana) was closed without notice - we had to drive 2 hours to Tarzana
> office,
> which is now closed as well.
>
> 4. Did you get a chance to attend to the photo shoot? Also have you lately
> taken a new photo shoot since it has been a while you signed on? Yes, we
> took a photo shoot when we first signed on, but then never got a chance to
> take another one, since Therese Manalo left the company, and our new
> director, Jo Anna Coleman, was impossible to get a hold of.
>
> 5. Do you recieve the newsletter, informing you of events, success
> stories,
> etc. Yes
>
> 6. Is your child/ren on the gonnabe.com website? Yes
>
> 7. Have you been able to apply to any of the jobs on the gonnabe website
> in
> the "Job Posting"area? No
>
>
>
> Can you please reply directly to this email for I will be out of the
> office
> next week and in the area where I will be I don't know if it will get good
> reception for my cell number.
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Debbie Mendoza
>
> 310-282-9906 office
>
> 310-433-1396 cell
>
>
>
> On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:06:20 -0700, "Julia
>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Martin and staff of My Talent Service, formerly Be Productions, and
> Erik
>
>> DeSando,
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> It has been one year since I signed my son, Alex Williams, with Be
>
>> Production and he has not been in one of Be Productions TV shows as was
>
>> promised me at the time of contract.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> This has been a waste of our time and money and I am tired of emails &
>
>> phone
>
>> calls that don't get responses. I have come to believe that this is a
>
>> scam,
>
>> and you & your company target the hopes and dreams of children because
> of
>
>> your selfish greed.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> How can you live with yourself knowing that everything you pay for in
> your
>
>> life is paid for by hard working families that may live paycheck to
>
>> paycheck, who believed in Be (or GonnaBe or My Artist's Place or
>
>> Gonnabeproductions or whatever other name you have changed to) to give
>
>> them
>
>> a chance in the entertainment industry, only to realize that they have
>
>> been
>
>> scammed out of possibly even 5K if they bought the most expensive
> package?
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Do any one of you have a guilty conscience? Apparently not. I checked
>
>> the
>
>> GonnaBe website, and you have 6974 members signed up. That means you
>
>> scammed
>
>> 6974 innocent children, who got their hopes up and imagined what it
> would
>
>> be
>
>> like to be in the entertainment industry, and never got a chance to
>
>> experience anything but being scammed by greedy unethical people like
> you.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> If you do have a guilty conscience, I would like you to refund the
> amount
>
>> of
>
>> my contract, $2995.00, ASAP.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Thanks
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Julia

No comments: